If you live the low-carb lifestyle, you probably know how important it is to measure ketone levels so that you can know exactly how your lifestyle is affecting your health. Learn more from LEVL Clinical Scientist Joe Anderson and low carb expert Jimmy Moore. about:
- The importance of measuring ketones
- How ketones can be used as indicators of disease
- How testing allows you to achieve target levels
- Breath testing for your state of ketosis
- Measuring different ketosis states
- And much more.