It is important to read the LEVL User Guide before using your LEVL device. This guide will walk you through everything you need to know about your LEVL device including set up, pairing with the optional iOS app and taking a breath measurement. If you have additional questions, we are here to help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR SUCCESS WITH YOUR LEVL DEVICE
- Place the device in an area of your home or office away from fragrant household items and chemicals which can contaminate the sensor. For accurate results, keep out of the bathroom and kitchen.
- Once the LEVL device is connected to power, it will a 24-hour power up sequence to prepare the sensor for breath measurements. When the power-up sequence is complete, the calibration lights will blink.
- Calibration takes about 10 minutes then your device is ready for use.
- Don’t forget to download the optional iOS app for additional insights beyond the device display. Create a LEVL profile and track and trend your LEVL journey. Pairing instructions can be found on page 6 of the LEVL User Guide.
- When preparing for a breath measurement, please wait 60 minutes before taking a LEVL measurement if you have been exposed to the following. These items may cause false high measurements and, in some cases, may cause the sensor to fail.
Non-sugar sweeteners (e.g., Sorbitol)
Water enhancers (e.g., Mio)